Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

I know you!!

Sunday 31 August 2008

I'm Back

Hi readerss! Already few days didn't blog because I'm busy playing game, watching movie and go out chill. Plus I cant think of thing to post. Yesterday went to Bandar watch Rimula. When on the way to Banday, Ck drives 40-60km/h all the way to Bandar because it rain so damn heavily. I slept inside the car when on the way because TOO TIRED ALREADY! When we arrived Stadium, it still rain very heavily. Ck parked his car quite far! So we all run to the stadium but something happened. When Jeremy just came out from the car, he fell down and hurt his leg badly, he keep blaming me that I pushed him but which I didn't? Err!! We're totaly wet when we reached the Stadium! =.=

Hazmey was very noisy that night, keep shouting badword which embrassed us alot! *MALU EH* But luckily the team he supported won if not, I think it gonna be more WORST!! When we saw the Darwin's team came out to take pictures with those fans, I brought Xin to take picture with them too. Xin was so happy that she took picture with Marcus Chong *I think the most famous player in the tournament* and she also did take with other players too. If you all want to see those pictures, you all can go Xin's blog to have a look.

After the match, we all ended up at De' Fountain cafe again. I think the boss will be happy when he/she saw us because Hazmey going to spend alot in the food again. After awhile, Van joined and start to gossip gossip gossip! We went home around 2am, I couldn't sleep because Hazmey did alot of funny stuff which make me laugh till my teeth fall off!!! If you want to know what did Hazmey do, just go ask him ya. When I reached home, straight away change my cloth and SLEEP!

Today morning woke up quite early because mum called me to go Bandar! Just 1 week time, I had been to bandar 3-4 times. I felt fed up already for this and I wonder why some people can drive to bandar everyday to work?? After work for sure very tired already but they still need to drive alone back to Seria/Kb. They wont feel tired? Crazy!! I reached home around 3pm then i straight away went to Seria with my mum to do my stuff. After doing those stuff, went home and sleep until 7pm then had my dinner!

Okay, off to movie now =) Few days didn't watch already! I miss it! Ciao =)

Ps. No picture has taken because I forgot to bring my camera along with me! I'll upload my song lateer or tomorrow.

No comments:

CountDown =)