Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

I know you!!

Sunday 3 August 2008

Crazy Night =)

I just got home from Jason's party and finished bath because my body really sticky ah! Starting planned to overnight Jason house but then cancelled because too many people got drunk and vomit, so is really hard to overnight there. Nigel also decided to overnight but then at last he followed my car go home.

First time I saw so many people got drunk and vomit. But I didn't laugh on them because I ever got drunk before and vomit here and there. At last need my friend to help me clean it up =) Thanks guys. Tiong always told me he wanna get drunk and this time his wish really came true, he got drunk and vomit on the sofa without inform us. I was shocked when I saw it, I took some picture when he's vomiting . After taking photo, I went to the toilet to help him =) I helped him clean up his body and carry him. Let me see, got how many get hang over. Ermm quite alot ya. Especially Hazmey, he was drunk and so damn hyper, talk so loud and keep punching me -.- But no choice, who calls brother for life =P So I just let him punch me. And I don't know who vomit on the middle of the road, I almost step on it. That's scary man! HAHA

I'm not sure whether got more people get drunk or not because I went home quite early compare to them. I can confirm that they will go home around 3 or 4. I'm kinda tired now but I still want to blog first to share my story with readers =) Pictures haven't transfer to my comp yet and I need to resize it. I'll do everything later morning. I'm going to sleep now people. Pictures will be uploaded later. Ciao, night =)

No comments:

CountDown =)