Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

I know you!!

Monday 18 August 2008

2 more days to go for my accounting test! My 1 week study leave gonna end soon but I still haven't ready yet =) Hopefully, tomorrow can finish everything. Today I woke up quite early to study then watched track and fields but unfortunately that China -Liu Xiang- cant participate in the 110m Hurdle due to his leg injury! He needs to wait for 4 years again.

In the afternoon, I had my driving lesson, already 8hours. My god! I really hate to drive in the afternoon because it's really hot ah =S Tomorrow 7am have driving lesson, shet! must sleep early today if not later fall asleep while driving ah, dangerous! Just now 8pm was USA vs Germany basketball. Oh man, USA was a beast! They beat Germany by around 50points I think? The full time score was 106 - 57 . In this few match, USA Free throw and 3point had improved alot.




Bah, off to study now plus I cant think of what to post already. Cya.

No comments:

CountDown =)