Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

I know you!!

Sunday 3 August 2008

Lovely Sunday =)

Today I woke up around 9.30. I planned to wake up late but then everything spoiled by my mum. Around 9smth, she went in my room, wake me up and start to lecture me. 'Why u so lazy, don't want clean your bla bla bla. My sister and brother got scold by her. So we all woke up and start cleaning the house. Damn tired =S I took bout 2 and a half hours to done it. I skipped my breakfast because too busy cleaning the house, HARDWORKING RIGHT? xD

After done cleaning, it's already afternoon. I quickly took my shower *too dirty* and had my lunch =) I just had fried mee-goreng *yum yum*. After lunch, I start doing my revision. Halfway studying, love phoned me and I talk with her for about half I think ^o) *enjoy talking with her,winks* Today I didn't revise really much =S No mood to study! Since no mood study, so I transfer all the pictures that took last night to my computer and resized it =) I already posted those picture in my blog that I promised yesterday. But I didn't post all the pictures I took, I just choose part of it to post it. If you all want all the pictures, go to my facebook there to grab it =) I had done uploading all the picture at there.

Bah, time for me to continue my revising. Hope what I had study can go in my brain =) Nights

P.s- No picture taken today =)

No comments:

CountDown =)