Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

I know you!!

Wednesday 20 August 2008

Crap! Today accounting p4 is ******* hard but p3 is quite okay lar. Hopefully, I can get a better mark in p3 to boost up my p4 mark. Tomorrow is math p6 test, dammit! Last few topic cant really understand =S Rimula's Cup starts on this Friday but unfortunately I cant go because the next day I got exam -.- Aiyer, soi ahh but nevermind lar, I'll go on other days.

Just now watched USA vs Australia and USA beat them down by around 30points *I cant remember the score* .
The U.S. will play the winner of Greece or Argentina in the semifinals. I can bet that USA going to get the Gold medal because they're just too strong.



Bah, stop here. Off to study =) Will post more after my exam finish. ciao

No comments:

CountDown =)