Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

I know you!!

Monday 4 August 2008

Mock this week =S

Today when I arrived school, everyone was called to the hall. I thought something happen but then it's just a general assembly =S So I quickly went upstair to put my bag and finding friends who had a locker so that I can put my phone. And always is Jack's locker. Thanks Jack =) It's quite risky to bring phone to the hall because those malay teachers are crazy. Rachel and Joy came late and they entered the hall without wearing their socks! EWWWW! Because they're wearing color socks so it had taken by the discipline teacher. And teacher told them if they want to get back their socks, they need their parent to come and sign for some agreement bla bla. What for need parent to come? -.- Just buy a new pair, that's all. It's notexpensive!! =S

Rachel without her socks!

The assembly took my one and a half hours away *ANGRY* -.- If during my lesson, I'm happy! but then is not during my lesson. It's my PS!!! Damn it man. I wanna use my PS to do my homework and eat la =S I missed my breakfast =( So Tiong n me decided to call joy helps us buy food because her mum will send a pair of socks for her during lunch time. You all know WHAT? Joy's mum didn't buy food for us!! But she cooked food for us!! *paiseh paiseh* Thanks Aunty, we really appreciated =) So we went to our accounting class to have our lunch =) Joy just had banana for her lunch because she's not hungry. I feel weird because everytime when Joy see me, she for sure will tell me that she's hungry but this time she's not hungry. OMG! That's weird =P I took some pictures of it!

There're 2 types~ Small n Big XDDDD
Tiong's Food *yum yum* small

MINE!!! big

Tiong said he wants small1 because he still not feeling due to the alcohol! LOLX!

Shet! Today I got accounting small test which I had totally forgotten =S So I just try my best to finish it =) Hope I can get a 50% for this test. I tried my best to do it! Halfway doing the question, suddenly its rain!! Made me feel so sleepy, almost fall asleep!! After the test, teacher gave us some classwork to do but got 90% students were slacking inside the class. Gossip-ing here and there. Joy, Tiong and me were same too! talk talk talk! We did try the question but we don't know how to do -.-

One... Two...
DAAAATAAAA

WOW, teacher today let us go at 2.30pm =) Yahooo! When I reached home. I start doing my business revision until 5pm =) Then I start chatting with Rachel, keep talking crap and nonsense! Release stress =PP I had my dinner late because parents friends were here -.- After dinner, I start doing my revision again =) Hope I wont forget what I had just put in my brain. I'm going to off now, ciao. Nights.

No comments:

CountDown =)