Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

I know you!!

Tuesday 12 August 2008

USA!!

Accounting paper was a disaster because I cant finish the paper. Dammit, because too many question or I think too long? i have no idea also. I asked alot of my friends, all said cant manage to finish it. During mid-term also, I didn't finished my paper 1 too. grrr! Next time I should do faster. I watched China vs Spain. Too bad! China lost to Spain in the OT. Err During the end of 3rd quarter, China lead by 14points waa but got caught up by the Spain during 4th quarter! Full-time score was 85-75 if not wrong? Cant really remember. Just now was USA vs Angola, USA beat Angola by 21points, full-time score was 76-97.


Later coming up match will be Argentina vs Australia. I bet it'll will be nice match because I did watch the warm up match between USA and Australia. Australia's players were good.

This Thursday will be Business paper 3 and Math paper4. Omg! Two difficult papers in the same day =S Mati lor this time! Tomorrow need to wake up early again for driving lesson so better sleep early, don't later fall asleep while driving. I cant think of what to post already. lol

Okay, off to study now then sleep =)

No comments:

CountDown =)