Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

I know you!!

Saturday 2 August 2008

BEFORE AND AFTER

Readerss, I don't think tonight I'm going to post because need to go Jason birthday party. Probably will play till very late or even overnight! I'm sure that few people going to hang over the next day!! So I decide to post now =) Today I wanna post something lame! That's my before and after =)
Here's the picture:

Before and After =)

During my Form 5 graduation

DAmn lame!!

Now =)

So readers, you think which one is better? Now or before? Give some comment on it ya =)

Before, I'm around 80 or coming 90Kg, really look like a pig!! No girl wants me but eventhough I slim down alot, still no people want me. *sighs sighs* I took about 2-3months to slim down from 85kg to 65kg =) Consider fast or not?^o) But now, I think I'm too thin already and everyone said that too. So i start to eat alot now but still same! Still remain 65kg? I had so idea why like tat.
So tonight, I must eat alot at Jason house. As many as I can =) I want to gain weight till like, ermmm 70kg?

Today, I had been called by the Admin which they called my name during assembly and I'm the first 1 got called. DAmmit *Malu malu*. Lucky got Kenneth accompany me. We're called because we escaped classes! Man, so unfair because alot student that escape more than me, why they didn't get catch? But I just escape for few times only? -.- So we all went to the conference room and start listen to our deputy principal speech! Anyway, I quite enjoy wit her speech because very lame and funny. Student gave alot of excuses and that excuses were so damn funny, I cant stop laughing. We stayed there for about 1 and a half hour. Waste my time -.-

Bah readers, I'm tired now. Wanna take a nap first and afterthat get ready to Jason's party. Ciaox

No comments:

CountDown =)