Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

I know you!!

Friday 1 August 2008

Stress with homework -.-

Today I woke up around 9something, brushed my teeth and start blogging because since I didn't get to blog yesterday, so I post about what I wanted to post yesterday. I spent whole morning and noon to do my math assignment but haven't finish yet because I don't know how to do. So I leave it there and ask friend tomorrow =)

I had 2packets of mee-goreng for my breakfast and lunch. In the afternoon, my mum had made some delicious food. I don't know how to call that food in english, I think something call ' chinese dumpling'. In chinese, we call it 'Gou Zhung'. I took some picture of it =)

Ingredients

The leaf is used to wrap the rice

My mum =)

In progress

wait for it to be done


*yum yum*

Ready to eat *droooools*

I had this for my dinner, so full ah!! After dinner, I continue my homework, FINALLY, i finished my accounting homework. Yahooo! Later maybe I'll continue my math homework, kinda tired already. Tomorrow Jason Birthday Party =) Happy Advance Birthday ya Kawan. Going to have fun at his party =)

Will post something later.

No comments:

CountDown =)