Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

I know you!!

Monday 11 August 2008

Business P1!

I had my Business p1 test today. Ermm the questions were kinda easy but I don't know whether my answer correct or not. Hopefully I can at lest get a pass for my Business! I know my math die already because Mr Chan just now morning gave me those look which is not a good sight!! Coming up for math is P4! Holy crap, I hate so p4 so much!! This paper really pull down my mark alot!! haixxx!! Today, my exam started from 8am till 9.15am which is just a 1hr and 15minutes test =S From the way to school and back to home already 1hr and 15minutes also! lolx That's suck. Plus it's so early again!! I wonder why cant teacher make the time like 10-11.15? Need to be so early?

After finished my exam, I waited for Seng Wei till 10.10 like that because she had Chemistry practical today. Soo I reached home around 10.45 like that? ^o) Before step into my house, I saw my dog 'nikki' sleeping with a funny and weird style! I faster took out my phone and capture it.

weird!

Parents not at home because they went to Miri with sister to buy some praying stuff for the ghost festival! Isn't started already? So kawan, don't go home so late okay? Don't later you saw something then you know! Ermm, is last for 1 month I think. I'm not sure about it. Parent reached home around 2 and bought me sugar bun chicken! Ermm, not bad but I still prefer KFC and Mac Donald =)

Tomorrow is Accounting test! AGAIN! From 8-9.30 then can go home. Dammit! I studied whole night for this subject. Well, still got few topic don't really understand. Sien!! Time to rest now and blog!! But after blog I'll continue again =) Hopefully tomorrow test will be easy. Yesterday, Steph won the 4th place and Leng won the 5th place in the Rtb singing competition. They did a great job ya =) Sing for me next time okay and treat me eat since you two rewards are cash! kekekeke

Going to off now! Ciao readers

No comments:

CountDown =)