Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

I know you!!

Saturday 9 August 2008

P1 Test!!

Just now I suppose to wake at 4am to revise my math but I overslept. Dammit! So what I can do is just study inside the car! I cannot read inside the car because I really feel headache and want to puke =S I reached school late today, 5more minutes my exam start! Jeremy they also came late. When we just stepped infront the door, Mr Lim came out and started to scold us -' YOU ALL KNOW WHAT TIME IS IT NOW!? DON'T YOU ALL KNOW YOU MUST ARRIVE HALL 15MINUTES BEFORE THAN EXAM START?' I just kept quite there and let him scold. No need to waste time for explanation. Eventhough we explain the outcome still the same.

Shet! I think I'll flunk my p1 test =S I didn't finished the question. I think left 2-3 questions plus got few question I'm not sure with my answer =S Nevermind! It's over already, get ready for my other papers better =) And now, I'm competing with Minna now! See whose level is higher! Minna still taking the lead now =S dammit! Minna you wait! Soon I'll overtake you. I think Minna and me are childish! We still talk bout game on msn! that's lame man xD Minna told me she's going to post our chat log in her blog

Yesterday Olympics opening ceremony was awesome! I couldn't believe that China technology is so high-tech now. I salute =) AND WAIT! CHINA IS MY HOMETOWN WAAA!!! My ancestor came from China. Later I'll go find some pictures of the opening ceremony to post it here. Too bad is Brunei is not participate in the marching before they didn't register for it! Momo told me about this!! I kept waiting for Brunei team to come out but so disappointed!! Now then I know there are so many countries in this world! Plus alot are just independent!!

I'm starving like hell now, wanted to eat now! ciao! Off to Seria from 2pm to 4pm =) got something to do.

No comments:

CountDown =)