Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

I know you!!

Thursday 14 August 2008

Disaster!!

Today papers were a disaster again especially math P4. Totally freak me out of my life =S People there so hard working doing their work but I just sat there looking at the question and think think think! At last, I did few question but blank alot too. OMG! Business paper was totally same as the past year paper, I think is Oct 2006? Which I ever did it before in class but I forgot everything already! I really don't that teacher will take past year question! Dammit!! After today test, I'm going to have about 1 week study leave!! So I must take the time to study for my accounting since I didn't do well in my paper 2 =S

My mum just told me today is the start of 'Ghost festival'. I followed my dad go to the roadside there to pray and burnt some paper *Hell money, Ghost shirt bla bla bla*. And my mum told me don't go out till so late already! Repeat and repeat. Just now I watched USA vs Greece and Spain vs Germany. Here is the full time score and some pictures of it =)

Spain-72,Germany-59
Australia 106, Iran 68
China-85, Angola-68
Lithuania-86, Russia-79
USA-92, Greece- 69

Omg! Howard with New Zealand's girl? xD


Just now I watched badminton too, China -Lin Dan- vs Denmark -Peter Gade- Lin Dan beat Gade! I cant remember the score. China -Bao Chun Lai- lost to Korea's player * I don't know the name* and Malaysia -Lee Zhung Wei- beat the Indonesia's player *Unknown again xD*. Tomorrow will be the semi-final. Malaysia -Lee Zhung Wei- vs the Korean and China -Chen Jin- vs China -Lin Dan-. Will be a nice match and Track and Field start tomorrow which is my favourite!! Go go Liu Xiang =)

Tomorrow need to wake up early again for driving lesson, errr!! Anyway, I prefer morning because it's not that hot! Last Saturday I had my driving lesson on the afternoon, OH MAN! The sun was killing me! lol Bah off to tv again =) Argentina v. Croatia

Ps- I heard a Damn shocking news Today, That was my former school 'CCMS' teacher molested a girl xD wait! I think 2 girls if not mistaken wrong! WHAT THE FUCK MAN! And that teacher was that China guy who I hate the most! Good you! Go back China lar! You had totally spoiled our school image, you asshole! Your wife doesn't let you touch her meh? Huh? Cannot control your EAGERNESS already? Just rape your wife or go find prostitute, damn ass!!

No comments:

CountDown =)