Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

I know you!!

Friday 1 August 2008

Oppps

Opps! Yesterday I fell asleep so forgot to blog. Too sleepy already~ I slept in the living till 12++ am! lolx. Lets talk about yesterday =) I love Thursday because I just got lesson for period 1 and 2. After that, I start ps till afternoon. During Ps, I did my revision and talk crap with friends.
Zhafri I.C

Ritchie came pick me, Yang, Siang and Yun around 12.30. we went to lee lua fatt for lunch =) I had a plate of chicken rice. *Yum Yum* After that, we went to Ritchie house Nba-ing again! But I lost to Ritchie again =S Anyway, I took some picture of Ritchie's M5.

Here's the picture =)

Front view

Fender

Rear view

M5

18 inches rim

4.8L *If not mistaken wrong* V10 engine
V10 Mpower

Interior

Dashboard shows a 330km/h Max speed

Gear

Wow, a huge window behind a toilet bowl! For boys, when you're pee-ing, u can enjoy looking at the beautiful landscape! HAHAHHA

View taken from 3rd floor

Around 4something, we all reached basketball court but then I didn't play, I just sat there watching them while waiting for my sister to pick me up =) During the night, I start doing my revision but suddenly Ritchie message us and said ' everyone get ready by 9, we're going to going to watch the 10.30 show at empire'. I was like what the heck, why so last minute!! Unfortunately, it's cancelled because Ritchie's dad don't allow him to drive to Bandar. Too bad, cant watch mummy 3 =( So I went to watch tv and fell asleep until now!

Post again later =)

No comments:

CountDown =)