Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

I know you!!

Friday 15 August 2008

Badminton =)

Just finished watching badminton! The korean lost to Lee Zhung Wei. Chen Jing lost to Lin Dan. The game between Chen Jing and Lin Dan was quite bored because own country vs own country, for sure wont play till that aggressive! I watched the Women Double Final too, China won again =) Nice nice!
Here is the FULL result of all the match for today.

Men's singles


Semi-finals


Lee Chong Wei (MAS x2) bt Lee Hyunil (KOR) 21-18, 13-21, 21-13


Lin Dan (CHN x1) bt Chen Jin (CHN x4) 21-12, 21-18


Men's doubles


Semi-finals


Markis Kido/Hendra Setiawan (INA x1) bt Lars Paaske/Jonas Rasmussen (DEN) 21-19, 21-17


Cai Yun/Fu Haifeng (CHN x2) bt Lee Jae Jin/Hwang Ji Man (KOR) 22-20, 21-8


Women's singles


Semi-finals


Xie Xingfang (CHN x1) bt Lu Lan (CHN x3) 7-21, 21-10, 21-12


Zhang Ning (CHN x2) bt Maria Kristin Yulianti (INA) 21-15, 21-15


Women's doubles


Gold medal match


Du Jing and Yu Yang (CHN x2) bt Lee Hyojung and Lee Kyungwon (KOR x4) 21-15, 21-13


Bronze medal match


Wei Yili/Zhang Yawen (CHN x3) bt Miyuki Maeda/Satoko Suetsuna (JPN) 21-17, 21-10


I want to share a pictures with you all! Try compare it =)

During 2003, Hazmey looked like that!!

And now 2008! He looks like that? Isn't it alot changes? XD

Today had my driving lesson. I think I'm okay already? When I reached the parking spot and there was alot of student there learning parking so need to wait =S Since I need to wait for my turn to learn parking so I had took some pictures =)




After that went lunch with Ritchie and Hazmey then Ritchie's house gaming again! then Arcade and Basketball court. Always the same if hang out with Ritchie =) After dinner, study and Olympics =) Nothing much to post already, Ciao. Back to Study =)

No comments:

CountDown =)