Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

I know you!!

Wednesday 6 August 2008

3 days preparation for Math P1

Tomorrow going to start qualifying =S The day finally had came!! Tomorrow mostly all the students will have test on the afternoon and that's GP but I no need to take for it! Because I got 'D' for my English during O-level. I took the retest during last year but still got a 'D'. Sighs =S So I don't have the chance to take GP. That's suck right? I took another retest on this year June. Hope I'll score a CREDIT for it. Sometime I'll like I'm so lucky that I no need to take GP! Because GP is hard and alot of project to do. Nah, that'll really screw me up! Like now, I'm taking English, so damn relaxing you all know? Go in class, teacher always call us do our own work if not then PS. Tomorrow I'm going to wake up early to do my math revision =) I got 2days for my math revision. Hope that's enough for me. Seriously, I really forgot all the P1 Syllabus -.- Need to read all over the notes again to help me recall back all the formula bla bla bla!! Miss Tor set this P1 paper, hope it'll be easier than Mr Chan paper =)

Stop talking about my Exam! Let's talk about what had I done today =) Isn't better and more interesting? LMAO~ Today is quite boring =S So many people didn't went to go because they wanted to study at home? Ermm, I don't think so? Maybe got 70% lazy and 30% want to study? Damn Cacing and Kenneth, didn't tell me that they're not coming to school. If not maybe I'll also stay at home STUDY!! *Sarcastic look* First lesson, Business Studies, I slept in class for the whole period because teacher call us revise ourself but I'm sleepy and tired!! After Business Studies was Math class. Lucky I got enter class because teacher gave us alot of tips and help me recall back alot of thing =) I wasted 1 dollar in canteen which the food was really suck and little.

Tiong today didn't come to school! So just left Joy and Me only in the gang during Accounting class!! When teacher explain infront of us, I was dreaming but after teacher finished her explanation then I started to ask teacher question!! Teacher said alot of thing to me! ' Hoong Wei, where're you when I'm doing my explanation? HA? I want to hit and kill you ahh!' Lame right?! Last time, I ever asked teacher why she never get angry in the class and scold us. She answered ' Nah, I don't want to waste my energy for this such thing, eventhough I'm angry, students also wont scared of me.' I agreed with her because she doesn't look fierce at all!!!

After accounting class, I phoned Ritchie for about 3 times but he didn't pick up because he's still sleeping -.- I want him to come pick me earlier since I don't have class. At last he came picked me around 11.30 then we go back his house play game with Zhafri and Nick =) We played till around 1 then we went to pick Hazmey. We went to boat club for our lunch =) Wow~ nice view there! I had a Mexican chicken rice and a chocolate milkshake. Ewww, not really nice. Quite disappointed with it ah! Dammit.

Afterthat, Ritchie, Hazmey and I went to the arcade!! Wow, I won twice in the Midnight Racing and lost twice also. We stayed there for about half hour only because Hazmey uncle came pick him go bandar, so I went to basketball court to wait for my brother =) When I reached home not long, I received a call from my driving teacher that I had passed my law test. YAHOOO!! Teacher knew that I have my mock exam till the end of this month so she said she'll arrange time for me to have my driving lesson. I was so happy that I passed my test. I'm so worried that I'll fail and I said to myself ' Ah Kai, if you fail your law test, just keep quite and don't let anyone know it because for sure will be play by friends if they know I fail.' After dinner, i started to do my revision until now =) I'm going to stop now ya, ciao!

Ps. We must full use of the time now!! We don't have much time already.


EVERYONE GOOD LUCK IN YOUR QUALIFYING =)

No comments:

CountDown =)