Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

I know you!!

Tuesday 5 August 2008

Stress

I'm not ready with my mock yet =S Alot topics haven't finish revise. Shet! Now really lack of time. I tried to do my revision but cant, no mood already. haha Why like that? Can anyone teach me? Motivate me please!! Now in school, everyday I just need to enter 2 classes only because Business Studies and English teacher gave us time to do our revision but I always talk with friends instead of doing my revision. I really cannot do revision in school, maybe all my friends were beside me?? Plus I'm a talkative person so when friends around confirm talk talk talk talk!!

Today I just enter business studies for taking attendance only. After that I just sat there do nothing. Suddenly teacher called my name and said ' Wei, are you going to score for me? If you get 'A' in A-level, I'll pray for one whole day!' She always repeated the same sentences to me! Don't she feels bored or what? Please teacher, tell me something new. During math class, Mr Chan keep scolding us that we're not serious enough for our A-level yet. He looks so funny when he got angry. But I don't dare to take photo of him -.- He kept his stuff quite well though, he still had his watch that he bought when during form 3? Which is about 10-15 yearspast? ^o) I wonder where is my watch when I'm using it during form 1? I remember during form 1, my mum bought me a watch and which was my first watch =) It's casio G-shock and costs around rm200plus. During that time considered expensive right? But now? Nah, cheap cheap ah. But I used it for few years only because that time I'm so lame. Since I wore it on my hand, I never take it off. Even when shower also didn't take off because it's water resistant. But after few years, suddenly the screen blackout and I didn't take to repair, I just threw it into my drawer. After that, my mum did not buy me any watches anymore but until last year then she bought me one because I need it =) Thanks Mum!!

Omg!
Late already, time to sleep. cyaz =)

No comments:

CountDown =)