Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

I know you!!

Wednesday 27 August 2008

Bandar~

Yesterday I went to Bandar with Hazmey, Ah kuang, Ritchie and Rachel. Chill till around 3something 3am. Really tired ah! hahaha We go Bandar to watch Rimula, we leave Seria around 4smth pm then we direct go to THE MALL, have our dinner than we went to arcade again. Arcade is the only place we can go because THE MALL is really boring. We play till 7something then we search for the road to stadium because we all not sure the road to stadium. Lucky Ah kuang and me found the road.

On the way to bandar




The match was really really really BORED! I think not even 10% of the seat been occupied by poeple! But at last we also watch till the end. We all don't really concentrate watching the match due to Ritchie's Nitendo DS. We all keep playing his DS. We shout not for the match but is for our game! hahaha After match, we went to have a tea before go home. We stayed there for about 4hours, from 11.30 till 3 like that! Starting we planned to go home around 1 or 2 but we talk about ghost story and Ah kuang doesn't dare to drive that's why we went home late! I took some pictures. We spent about 90dollars for the foods and drinks, I think the boss was too happy about it so he gave us each a V.I.P card so next time we'll have 10% discount if go there.

Rachel

VIP card

Hazmey Gay Look xD

Hazmey's Lamb Chop

Ah kai's Baked Marcoroni

Hazmey and Ah kuang

Arcade

During the match



I slept inside the car when on the way home, when reached home I straight away change my cloth and sleep! Really tired already ah. Today I woke up around 11, I can sleep till even late but spoiled by my mum again! Wake me up to clean my own room! After cleaning room, I continue my Hk movie which I stopped for a few weeks =)


Tonight Van called me go to bandar but I cant go because mum doesn't let plus tomorrow got school. K lar, wanna off to movie again. Ciao.

No comments:

CountDown =)