Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

I know you!!

Sunday 17 August 2008

Tagged By Nikki and Xin to do this:
To State 15 weird things/ habits/ little known facts about yourself.
. The 10 people I tag are to then to follow my footstepsand write their own 15 weird things/habits and little known facts.
. No tag backs

  1. Must play Battle of the Band everyday, addicted to it already! ( Facebook's application)
  2. Blog everyday if not I couldn't go to sleep.(addicted)
  3. Must have mee-goreng atleast twice a week.
  4. Everyday must listen to song. (It's really can help me release stress.)
  5. I must wear my watch everytime I go out if not I wont feel good and uncomfortable.
  6. Everyday I'll sleep inside the car when on my way to school. ( I think I cant sleep already after I get my license?)
  7. I'm a quite kiasu person which usually don't like to admit that I'm wrong.
  8. I must talk inside the class if not I'll fall asleep.
  9. I'm scared of watching horror movie ( So kawan, don't find me watch horrow movie with you all if not I'll shout like hell) After watching it, I don't dare go toilet alone xD
  10. Like to eat chocolate =)
  11. Like to gossip and talk nonsense with friends.
  12. I must sleep with my own pillow if not I can't sleep well.
  13. Like to chill out with friends.
  14. Love to cook food for my own.
  15. Always sleep around 1-2 am and love to sleep in the afternoon =)
And now the people I tag are:

1.Rachel Liu
2.Eii Minna
3.Alicia Jane
4.Jeremy
5.Wei han
6.Steph 611
7.Mann Mann
8.Janice
9.Nigel
10.Momo

No comments:

CountDown =)