Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

I know you!!

Thursday 7 August 2008

Study Mode!!

Today woke up quite early ermm around 8.30a.m -.-!! My mum woke me up to study!! Human alarm =P Eventhough no exam, she also always came in my room and ask me thing which spoiled my dream =S! Mum, you cannot wait me wake up first then ask me? My mum really cannot wait 1. She'll get angry and do herself when she called me do something and I delayed it! So I always will finish all the thing she ordered me to do before she got angry. After brushing my teeth, I start to do my revision!! But I'm facebook-ing while studying! Dam this game, made me can't concentrate! I'm addicted to this game!! Cant stop playing it. The game called 'Battle of the Band'. Quite nice!! Everyone can have a try for it.
My stats

During the afternoon I stopped with the game and start concentrate on my revision! But I fell asleep when halfway doing my revision. Seriously I'm tired because I slept quite late Yesterday due to some reasons *secret =P* And you all know what? My mum woke me up again and scolded me! I CALLED U TO STUDY NOT TO SLEEP! Kekeke. So I told my mum I want to have a 1 hour nap, call me after 1 hour! My mum really came in my room and woke me up after 1 hour -.- That time already 3something, I continued my revision until 5pm. Then I went to watch my movie!! Cannot miss it because I don't know what time is the replay.

Tonight my mum lazy cook so we went to Bucaneer to have our dinner!
I ordered a mixed grill but I didn't finished it. After that went to Seaview Soon Lee to buy some snack. hehe I reached around 9.30pm. Nah, no mood to continue my revision. But I continued facebook-ing and blogging. That's how lazy and unmotivated I'm!! Wow, what a nice number on my blogspot!! Love it!

666 Visitors =)

Bah, stop here. I'm going to sleep early today!! Tomorrow going to wake up early and prepare for Saturday war! ciao

No comments:

CountDown =)