Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

I know you!!

Saturday 23 August 2008

Hi readers. I didn't blog for about 2-3days already because of busy studying and due to the freaking net, so damn slow! Ermm Today I had my businnes paper 2 exam and I'm so unlucky that I targeted the wrong paper but my friends all targeted the right paper! Why why why why!! After finished exam, I brought Xin and Rachel home. First bring people, quite nervous though. Both of them reached home safely. When on the way to school, rain so heavily so I just can drive like bout 40-60 km/h because I cant see the road clearly. New driver so better drive slow. SLOW AND STEADY.

Tonight is Women's Basketball Final. USA vs Australia, I think USA will win because all the players came from WNBA. Just now is 3rd and 4th position and CHINA lost to Russia. Tomorrow will be the Men's Basketball Final and hopefully USA can win. And tomorrow also will the closing ceremony of the Olympics. 2 weeks passed so fast, I think the closing ceremony should be nice. Probably there will be something impressive again.

Finally, my mock ends on next Tuesday which mean can rest already!! But still the war isn't end yet because the most important exam which is A level is coming!! Grrr~ Monday I'll have my accounting p1 test and teacher said she needs to extend half more hour for the test because there is 1 question in the paper was wrong so need to retest! I thought teacher should give BONUS mark if there's some mistake in the question? Why need to retest? HAIYA!!

Bah, off to Olympics now. Few days didn't watch already ah! Since tomorrow is the last days so I better watch it now =) Happy Family Day for tomorrow because during Sunday we normally spend time with family. Ciao~

No comments:

CountDown =)