Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

I know you!!

Friday 8 August 2008

08.08.08

Today is 08.08.08! What a nice number! Too bad, today is not Wednesday, Saturday or Sunday if not can buy lottery! *sighs* Today is a big day too! Is the start of our 2008 Olympics!!! The opening ceremony will start at the night which I'm going to miss it because I need to study -.- Well, study is more important than Olympics. That's really suck =S This year Olympics is organized by China! Asia's country =) I think the opening ceremony will be nice because I read the newspaper today, it said will be alot firework to be show on the ceremony. WOW!! I bet China spend over billions of dollars on this Olympics =) I hope all the athletes will do their best in those events they participate! Go USA Basketball team * the Dream team*!! I know you guys can do it =)

Oh man! I had been studying for the whole morning! Kinda tired already. Yesterday before sleep, I watched the ' Meet Dave'. It's so lame and funny but still.. ermmm. My rating for this movie is 7 out of 10!! I think Yesterday Brunei's cinema just started to show this movie but I bought the Dvd alreadyMeet Dave

Casted by-
Eddie Murphy
Elizabeth Banks
Gabrielle Union
Scott Caan
Ed Helms

A massive fireball from space hits New York's Central Park and an ordinary man emerges unscathed. The man turns out to be a spaceship that operated by 100human-looking aliens who're tiny and seeking a way to save their planet. Complications ensue when their captain(Eddie Murphy) falls in love with an Earth woman who's always picked losers for previous romances

During noon time, I don't really have the mood to study so I went downstair and play with my dog =) *Released stress* I took some pictures of my dog Nikki =)

Nikki =)

Bah, stop here first, I wanna continue my Battle of the Band! Already level33. I want play till level 35 for today =) I think I'm not going to post tonight. Probably will be studying till late night!

Ps- Today is Jason's birthday =)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY KAWAN!!

No comments:

CountDown =)