Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

I know you!!

Wednesday 30 July 2008

Wednesday =)

Today is holiday. I thought I can sleep till very late but then during 8something, Ritchie phoned me and asked to get ready because he's coming to pick me for breakfast and play tennis at panaga * I don't know how to play at all -.-* I faster prepare so I wont be late. Ritchie, Jason and Hazmey reached my house around 9.30am! Oh man! Ritchie that rich ass, change car again! Lexus Rx300. Damn, his house just got those expensive car except 1 corona? I took some picture of his Lexus.
-Lexus Rx300-
- Hazmey and Ritchie-
- 3.0 V6 engine-

Oh well, when we reached mee stall for breakfast, I met Mr Chan. Im so scared that he'll scold me that time ' WHY U STILL HERE, SHOULDN'T U BE AT HOME DOING UR REVISION'. So I just say hello and ZOOM~ I had a fried mee with belacan for my breaskfast. After breakfast, we went to panaga for tennis~ This is my 1st time playing tennis, really suck man but I find it quite fun =) Maybe will continue playing tennis! Play till too excited so I forgot to take picture of it! Lame~ After playing tennis, we decided to play badminton at BSRC but then the court is booked by people! I miss badminton, around 1-2 years didn't play already. Hope I still know how to play =P

- Panaga lobby-

We decided to have our lunch since can't play badminton. We went to excapade for our lunch =) Excapade is so big now. I think next time if don't have any reservation also can go because there is alot of space. we talk alot of crap there and do alot of embrassing action!! After lunch, we went to Ritchie to NBA-ING! I kena goreng by this Damn Ritchie. He always use Lebron James. That's Unfair! I think his field goal around 100% -.- But luckily, during 3rd quarter my sister come to pick me so we didn't finished the match! So consider Draw right? We'll rematch tomorrow okay? =)

When reached home, I started to do my revision but just for awhile because too tired so I went to sleep. I'll continue my revision tonight.Tomorrow school again!! Shetto!!! Ciao =)

No comments:

CountDown =)