Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

I know you!!

Tuesday 29 July 2008

Public Holiday

Yappii! According to the muslim calender, there is some special day for tomorrow so No school for tomorrow =) Maybe tomorrow will hang out wit Ritchie and Hazmey again, Not confirm yet. Today, I felt so sleepy in school, almost fall asleep in every lessons. I have no idea why am I that sleepy. I slept quite early, around 1.30am? Consider early right? Normally I sleep around 3-4am. Today i took some picture during my accounting lesson because too bored already!

My precious Watch. =)
Everyone so concentrate except Joy, walk here and there.

My messy Table =)

That's what Joy asked Tiong to help her buy in mum bakery

I reached home around 1.30, I skipped my lunch and straight away went to bed. I slept from 1.45 pm till around 6.30pm. I'm so energetic now, going to sleep late for tonight again. I planned tonight go pasar malam with friends because I want to eat the kebab! Taste good but at last cancel due to my lazyness again! I find it quite bored though. Just go there and eat only. Nothing else I can do there. My sister going to pasar malam tonight too, I did call her to buy me kebab, hope she'll remember =) Before blogging I did some revision for my accounting because there is small test on this coming Saturday =S.

Later maybe I'll post something lame =)

CountDown =)