Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

I know you!!

Friday 25 July 2008

Friday!!

Today is friday. Normally people use tis day to sleep and relax but im not that lucky because i got accounting class in the morning -.-My teacher is crazy. My computer has was fixed yet because richard doesn't have de reformat cd soo he cant help me reformat =S He is waiting for kok fatt to pass him de reformat Cd then he can help me. So please KOK FATT pass the reformat Cd to richard as soon as possible~ HAHA I lazy to use my sis computer ahh!!

After school, since cant online, so i deciced to take a nap. While having my nap, suddenly no electicity =S I cant continue my sweeeeet dream =P So i just can get out of the house, outside was alot better because there is WIND!! What i can do was just play with my dog n msg her *ahem*. Cant online is really terrible ahh! My phone credit gettin lesser n lesser because i just can use message. HAHA Pity me right?=P

Yesterday night i had a steamboat dinner wit my canada cousin at my house because they are leavin today. I quite enjoyed the dinner because i ate alot *Yum Yum Yum* My grandma was so funny and emo because when my cousin wanted to go back, she kept holdin his hand and cried * Im nt sure got cry or nt ^o)* But im so touched because they seldom come back brunei, mayb 10 yrs 1 time? This is my 1st time met them XD When im still a baby, they all already left to canada!! Here i wish them have a safe flight and have a nice trip =D

Ps: Hope my computer can be fixed as soon as possible

No comments:

CountDown =)