Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

I know you!!

Sunday 27 July 2008

Finally!!

Wow! Finally my computer fixed. I know how to reformat already, so next time i can do it myself. So happy!! I can blog n chit chat wit friend again =) I did nth today =S I slept till 12smth then had my breakfast-lunch! I decided to start my revision but suddenly my friend phoned me and ask me whether wanna reformat my computer. Confirm i want to reformat it! So i faster call him come to me house and do it together =) Now, i just finished install everything to my tis lousy computer! I tried not to install that much software because it'll become very very very lag!! At night i'll start my revision n homework especially MATH homework!!!

Yesterday night i went to the kb pasar malam around 8sometime! I met alot of my friends, I din meet them quite a long time already. Really miss those time =( I had my dinner at the NO.1 Stock which my friend said very very nice! Soo we decided to eat there. We waited for about 1 and a half hr for the food to come. GRrrR!! Paul, David n me order the famous soup! O SHET MAN! It taste like salt! so dam salty! I think if i drink finish it, the next day my half of hair will gone! And de most embrassing part was zhafri scold de waiter! So funny n embrassing. I wont step to tat place again! No picture taken due to my lazynesssss!!!

Happy =)

No comments:

CountDown =)