Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

I know you!!

Tuesday 22 July 2008

My 1st Post for This Year =D

Hi ppl, tis is my very first post for the year 2008! XD I did blogging before in friendster but i find it boring so i stoped blogging in friendster and I remained *silent* until now. A lot of my friends started blogging this year n I like reading their posts =) which inspires me to blog too! HAHA. It is quite fun though =D Hope u guys will enjoy my post yea. Wait! I think it'll be quite boring lar and since my english suck I guess it'll make it worse. ~ SO all I ask from you readers is to not offend my english =) Because this is *Sanglish* yeaaa. Jokes on me. lol

Today was a great day, because i got my L license n applied for driving lessons!! =D I think the law test will be on next sat for me. I went to Land transport wit Van, Leng n Haz. Before that, we went to wywy to hav our lunch! We all were so hungry!! Leng treat me eat bcuz she owes me! After applied for the driving lesson, we went to soi heng for a drink. During the evening, I went to my uncle's house for dinner for some reasons which i don't know! But then I didn't eat much because of the DAMN stupid ULCER! So pain ahh! cant really chew now =S SIGHS!!! I dislike having ulcers a lot! It drives me crazy! And now I'm going to start doing my Homework which is soo damm hard =S *Scratching head*Anyways, time for me to continue my soo damn hard homework~ ciao! nites readers =D

No comments:

CountDown =)