Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

I know you!!

Monday 28 July 2008

Monday Again =@

Monday again! Another long weekend! Damn! Time pass really fast =S Mock exam is nearer and nearer already!! Gonna get ready for it as soon as possible ya =D Hope everyone started their revision already =) Seriously, I hate Monday and Saturday because I got class till 3pm -.- I hate it I hate it!!

But today I left early for accounting class due to transport problem! Ritchie came pick me around 2. After tat we went to pick Hazmey and had our lunch at Panaga =) I had mushroom soup n chicken chop but then the chicken chop taste suck because got few part was not cook yet -.- Yuck! I forget to take picture of my food but i took some pictures of Ritchie new honda accord. Here the pictures:
Front view
3.5 v6 engine *Powerful*

Rear view

After our lunch, we went to arcade! You all know what? I beat Hazmey twice in the midnight racing! Wow! I overtook him in the last corner! He was so angry and stop playing with me! *Winks* We stayed there just for awhile only because Ritchie n Hazmey wanted to go basketball court! I play basketball with my school uniform, so uncomfortable! I thought my sister will pick me up around 5smth or 6 but then at last she picked me around 7++. Lucky Ritchie was still there, if not Im going to wait alone like an idiot! Thx Ritchie =)

Ritchie and Hazmey

After back home, straight away bath and start doing my accounting classwork which I didn't finish it in class so I promised teacher that I'll show her tomorrow. Yahooo! Wednesday is a public holiday again! So happy! I sleep until the sun burn my ass!

Time for me to continue my homework now! Ciao n night readers =)

CountDown =)