Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

I know you!!

Friday 12 September 2008

Ritchie's Farewell

Yesterday went to Ritchie's Farewell party! I didn't drink at all *Good Boy* and luckily no one drunk on that night. We celebrated Ritchie's birthday 2 months advance, Ritchie was shocked when we brought the cake out from the kitchen. He told us he's very touched and I wonder he cries or not. I think he did cry though? We're seperated into 3-4 groups. 1st group was playing ps2 on the 3rd floor, 2nd group was sitting outside talking, 3rd group was watching Tv on the living room and the last group was gambling on the dinning room. I was the 2nd and last group! Starting I was talking with friend but when I know gamble was ON so straight away I changed GROUP!! Blackjack is my Favourite mann!!! We gamble till morning 6.30 and I won 99dollars. kekekeke After that we went to seria mee stall have our breakfast! Oh man! Whole night didn't sleep but we're still dam energetic!

When I reached home, I straight away went to bed without shower. I woke up around 4something. Damn tired! Skipped lunch. After that I cleaned my car till 6something. After dinner then I started my revision because tomorrow p3 test!! AIYER! AGAIN!

Okay, back to study! ciao =)


Ps- I left my camera at Ritchie's house so picture will be uploaded by tomorrow =)

No comments:

CountDown =)