Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

I know you!!

Monday 8 September 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JEREMY AND CK =)

Jeremy, you're 18th already~ You're legal to screw some girl now! But you better don't dude =P Wish you all the best dude.

Ck, last year, you're legal already!! Wish you all the best too =)


This week, I'm quite busy though and that's why I didn't blog for few days. Party Party party! Crazy~

Last Saturday, went to Juan's party at Cottage!! Reached there around 8pm then left around 9something because almost half of the friends had gone. So was kinda weird staying there with those people I dunno. Her birthday will be tomorrow so HAPPY ADVANCE BIRTHDAY GIRL =) You're legal to DRINK! I didn't take any picture at her party because I left my camera in the car -.- After I chilled with friend till 11something. Ritchie, Ag, Hazmey and Ck came my house around 1.30am to DRINK!!! We played till 5something then they all went to mee stall to have BREAKFAST! SO CRAZY! Yesterday we celebrated Jem and Ck Birthday at Fratini. Everyone must reached Fratini before 7pm to make the order because after 7pm, no more 50% discount promotion! I think we finished our order around 6.59pm!! That's so lucky =) The dinner was quite fun, Hazmey made alot of noise and joke which laugh off our teeth! The dinner ended around 9something since today we have school.

Today, nothing much happen in school. Everthing go as usual, just that canteen not open already due to the Malay puasa! So we need to find our own FOOD! And the thing I happy with is we start lesson late and end early! Everyday we have math test! Oh man! I think I'll get crazy soon! Omg!! So hard ah =S I must practise more and more and more to score achieve better grade.

Bah, off to Homework again.

Ps- Picture for this few days party will be uploaded later.

No comments:

CountDown =)